Thursday, March 05, 2009

SPRING VERY SLOWLY APPROACHES

The nice time of the year is on its way, slowly but surely. Spring & summer have always been my very favorite seasons. Tonight, "Burn Notice" will be on again. Shall I be able to watch it? I just noticed last night that "The Office" is on at 10:00 p.m. too. I absolutely despise staying up late. Yesterday I finished reading yet another fifty pages of "Vanity Fair". My cough, although it has yet to get entirely out of control, has yet to go away. It's noticeable & aggravating. At least I haven't gotten the drastic kinds of colds & flu that very many others have gotten lately. My new Italian friend, Doriana, has been getting me crazy lately. She's exceptionally talkative & doesn't speak a word of English. I cheat a lot with a translation site I know of. Tomorrow's Bill's fifty fifth birthday. All I know about him is that we're both in the Holy Name Society.

No comments: