Saturday, July 11, 2009

FEAST TONIGHT


Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. As usual nothing much has been going on with him lately. Over the course of Thursday & yesterday I saw "Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith" with Natalie Portman. Yesterday I also saw Beatle Ringo in "Caveman" with Barbara Bach & Shelley Long. Later today I have to lector at 5:00 Mass. To the best of my knowledge, the new priest will be there. I've been noticing that these days the price of gas has been going down quite a bit at the local stations. Amazingly, for the past few days, it hasn't rained. I hope the really nice weather holds out at least for the weekend. O.L. Mt. Carmel in Pittston is having a really nice feast tonight & tomorrow. They'll have lots of prizes & fattening food. I always really like to make sure I show up at things like that. I just got an e mail from Jo Anne. She, Jerry & kids have been back from California since June 21.