Thursday, March 04, 2010

HAPPY NATIONAL GRAMMAR DAY!

It snowed for a while last night as I was on my way home from St. Cecelia's after 7:00 Mass. I'm getting plum sick & tired of it by now. This morning I sent out my K of C dues for the year. I always seem to send out this council's dues at the last minute. Tonight I have to go to another meeting over at O.L. Mt. Carmel. I should hope Lynn Marie's feeling better. My car's mileage recently got up to 135,000. As of last month, I've had it for a full fourteen years. Today is National Grammar Day. I absolutely despise any disrespect whatsoever for the English language. Any attempt at cramming liberal ideology down our throats, by way of language, gets me crazy. Lately I've been listening to a lot of old albums, mostly from the 1960's. There's a lot of variety in all that old music.