Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Death of A U.S. President


Unfortunately, I found out this morning that Gerald Rudolph Ford, 38th President of the U.S., died yesterday. His death came exactly 34(or was it 33?) years after that of Harry S. Truman. I read a biography of Ford's a while ago & was quite impressed. The Christmas party time is over & we are now officially in the Christmas season. There are snow flurries today. I got a used computer_very nice_from my nephew Michael. Last night I went to bed around midnightish &_believe it or not_didn't get up until 6:06! I got my high school's newsletter today & couldn't find any reference to an upcoming reunion for my class. If you were in the class of 1977 at St. John the Baptist Diocesan High School in West Islip, N.Y. please get in touch with me.

No comments: