Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ding Dong Ding Dong It's Beatle George's Birthday

Well, it most certainly will be tomorrow anyway. If he could have lived to tell us about it, the Fab Four's Dark Horse, the young un of the bunch, would have been "When I'm 64" tomorrow. Alas, he's now somewhere "Across the Universe". Hey, Georgie, can anything really "...equal or surpass the Art of Dying"? It's a very cold day. On my way to Pittston I noticed the temperature was a whopping 16 degrees. KrissyKrissyKrissy is back. Little Eddie was a smidge sick. Yesterday & today I got coffee at a certain very famous donut place in West Pittston. This institution has always gotten a well_earned reputation for having a right groovy flair for Java. Lent marches on. St. Joseph's stations of the Cross were at 4:00 yesterday & there was an awfully impressive crowd. One of the library ladies was telling me when I first showed up today that they've always been very strict about how people are expected to behave around here. She said they don't put up with cell phones, blabbermouths etc. I told her that I most certainly wished the Copiague people could be forced to take lessons from them. Duh!&@$# The employees over there are even more obnoxious than the patrons. Well, folks, I reckon it's finally & at last made its inevitable annual appearance, & Beyonce made the cover. Sports Illustrated by now legendary & iconic swimsuit issue. I don't even like sports but great Caesar's ghost we all most certainly know about this issue. Here's the inevitable Wink Wink Nudge Nudge Hint Hint Hubba Hubba.

No comments: