Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Feast of St. Gabriel Possenti

I went to St. Gabriel's Elementary School in Queens. Today is my patron saint's feast day. The temperature is up to around fortyish degrees & all the snow & ice is turning to slush. I'm been making very nice progress with that Dickens book. Life around here is quite groovy. I'm still in touch with many of my N.Y. connections & keeping up with all the gossip over there. KrissyKrissyKrissy goes home regularly & I have all sorts of e mail news I can count on. Pretty soon March will be here & that will be even more frustrating for me because it's so close to spring. It's very annoying though because it's such a long wait with the last gasps of sucky weather. Phil saw his shadow though so we're entitled to an early break. Everyone's been breaking out his St. Patrick's Day decorations, making party plans, etc.

No comments: