Saturday, February 10, 2007

Quiet Day At The Library

Today's an unusually quiet day at the library. Lately, we usually have all sorts of characters coming in to grab the computers. I like it much better this way. Noise & crowds have always gotten me stark raging nuts. Copiague was an insane asylum compared to this. I've yet to get around to going terribly far past my usual stomping grounds around here so far, but it seems to be a pretty easy place for anybody to be able to maneuver his way around. Cathleen from California & most of my usual other E connections have been curiously inconspicuous these days. It's a bit of a lull but they'll be back sooner or later. My computer is extremely slow_dial_up, but it has access to things I can't possibly get on the library computers. Their standards over here are awfully weird in these kinds of places. I've been blocked out a few times because the Friday dance has been known to include cartoon belly dancers. I've been trying to pick up as much traffic as possible for my blogs. It's quite surprising how much potential these things have. Being a cyber junkie as I always have been, I can often get overly enthused and have even gotten weird pains in my hands that most probably come from too much time at the keyboard.

No comments: