Thursday, February 08, 2007

Still Very Cold Out

Lately the weather is just plain too cold. It's a very nice February so far, but I still can't wait for spring to have sprung. Yesterday I got my newsletter from St. John the Baptist Diocesan High School in West Islip, N.Y. It's nice to be able to keep track of all my old friends, teachers, etc. I see Wally Lace, my twelfth grade sociology teacher is still principal. There's still no sign, just yet, of a reunion though. A few classmates & I have been awaiting some kind of notice about whatever's supposed to happen, but so far we have no idea. I was always one of the really interesting (ahem)kids in the class. It's kind of weird because out here I have absolutely no connection whatsoever to my past, although my parents are both from here. In New York, I could always count on running into somebody from my past, or at least the parents of past cronies. Here I'm just the lone confused wolf.

No comments: