Thursday, May 03, 2007

SCHOOL DAYS

I was just looking through a list of my old elementary/high school classmates on the classmates website. It's nice to see so many people from St. Gabriel's & St. John the Baptist are still out there somewhere. Those names bring back memories of the days when I was still a handsome young hepcat. Last night I watched the rest of that Coast Guard movie. OO RAH!! Bonnie(Delaney &...) Bramlett was even in it. The Bramletts were featured on many Eric Clapton albums in the 70's. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it lasted for over two hours. I've never been even the least bit good at things that just go on & on &.... Lately I've been really trying to get back into my walking. If I don't I'll only end up gaining weight. This month is O.L.Sorrows big lottery for the Pick 4 ticket. I have to keep track of the newspaper every morning to see how it's been going. Here's a smidge of artsy.fartsy history: Shakespeare & Cervantes are supposed both to have died on the same day, April 23, 1616. Leonardo da Vinci died on May 2, 1519.

No comments: