Saturday, July 21, 2007

THE BIG DAY

Stacy and Mike are married. Both the bride & groom looked simply smashing. We all went to 2:00 p.m. Mass at Sacred Heart Church in Royersford. My parents & I went to Applebee's first. Our next stop is the reception. It starts at 5:30. I intend to eat, drink & be sloppy. We now have entirely too many Mike's in the family thanks to number 106. Fr. Judge was the priest. There were people as far as the eye could see. Now we're at the Courtyard Marriott. It's an especially nice place. I'm wearing my groovy suit. Many of the N.Y. & Pa. people showed up. I was especially happy to see Mary Ellen & Joe. I never get a chance to see Gary, Larry & their families since I left N.Y. so I've been making sure I hang out with them a lot. KrissyKrissyKrissy & family are here. So are Jennifer & Joe. The weather has been especially nice all day throughout Pa. That made for a very pleasant trip over here, even though it took about two hours. The conversation is about their usual sports, current events, etc. Steve & Frankie are getting the kids a babysitter.

No comments: