Sunday, July 22, 2007

THE BIG WEDDING ADVENTURE

Last night most certainly worked out quite well for one & all. The church was absolutely packed with standing room only. The reception was really good. I got the filet mignon. I stayed up entirely too late. It's not a habit I should ever like to get into. I took the shuttle back to the hotel with Gino & Michelle, Java & Jennifer, KrissyKrissyKrissy & Ed. Gino & Michelle nudge nudged me into staying up way the hell later than I should ever have otherwise wanted to. I got a very violent headache from two martinis, food, crowd, etc. Maria, after a long pointless lecture about my carelessness, finally gave in & gave me the satisfaction of a pill to take. I dissolved it on my tongue. I went to bed around midnightish. This morning, I'm supposed to meet the Ronald at around 9:00 a.m. to go to Mass at Sacred Heart. There's some kind of convention, I should suppose, going on around here. There are dozens of people here together wearing name tags of some kind. Everybody in their group's black. Mary Ellen finally got the coal to take up to Karen. It's too bad we can't stick around long enough to get a chance to swim in the built in pool. For favors, they gave each of us a champagne corkscrew & bottle topper. Now that Larry's not constantly hovering around peeking over my shoulder I may write whatever I want.

No comments: