Friday, July 27, 2007

BRIC A BRAC A FIRECRACKER SIS BOOM BAH !!



Bugs Bunny Bugs Bunny Rah Rah Rah!! on his sixty seventh anniversary. My friend Cindi from Newblog told me about that. She's the one who hepped me to Bert's big day yesterday too. Today the weather is awfully warm. Tomorrow I shall be getting my very first ever chance to lector at O.L.Sorrows. I was a lector for very many years at O.L.P.H. but this is a whole nother world around here. I'm assuming it will be a mere bag of shells for me though. That's my WHERESGEORGE map. The blue states are where I've gotten fewer than five hits. In the green states, I've gotten between five & ten hits. The red states have gotten over twenty hits. It's a swell game & can even end up becoming quite addictive for anybody who doesn't watch his step. This morning Danny came over for a grand total of about a half second to give me the frame he promised me for my picture. At this library they've finally gotten another computer installed. Maybe that will help me avoid getting kicked out of here within only an hour.

No comments: