Friday, August 24, 2007

FINALLY MY REUNION


Yesterday I got my notice for my high school class's thirtieth(Ouch!) reunion. Thank you, Wally Lace, etc. I went to St. John the Baptist Diocesan High School in West Islip, N.Y. Go Cougars! I still find it more than slightly hard to believe that three entire decades have gone by since then. It seems as if it were only a little while ago. All sorts of things have happened since then. Because it's in December the weather may stink but knowing us there will still be a splendid time guaranteed for all. We always seem to enjoy each other's company when we get together. It says, unfortunately, on the card that it will be for only one night. I've always really enjoyed the weekend-long jaunts but one day's nice to. Our twenty fifth was nice for only one day. St. Gabriel's always has only one day & it turns out to be quite a smashing time too. I never get a chance to see anybody now that I no longer live in N.Y.

No comments: