Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ICY COLD & POURIING


Today I woke up to a stark raging miserable morning, weather wise. It's icy cold, pouring & pea soup foggy. Other than that, all's been going well. Right before 8:00 a.m. Mass at St. John the Baptist, I made sure I stopped at Unimart for the paper & a lottery ticket. It's going to be a $250.00 million jackpot tomorrow night. Plans are still under way for my cousin's big upcoming birthday bash. A splendid time is guaranteed for all. She's not supposed to find out, though, so make sure you don't even think of telling her. My mother was forced to go out for a ten o'clock doctor's appointment. Anyone who doesn't have to travel, shouldn't want to either. Oddly, people always have seemed to enjoy shopping like crazy on days like this. That's just not for me. I go bananas with claustrophobia. I'm pert near finished with that Shakespeare. Then, I reckon, it's on to yet another. The famous Bard of Avon has always been quite a regular fovorite of mine & I even took an entire course entirely about him a while ago. Cousin Robin's birthday was on the nineteenth so kudos aplenty to her.

No comments: