Friday, August 10, 2007

HAPPY DREARY FRIDAY


It's been pouring out at least since last night. Recently I read that they're afraid that a drought will decimate the crops around here. I suppose that may be technically quite true but it seems to rain quite a whole lot lately for my taste. I completely overlooked yet a whole nother St. Joseph's feast meeting Wednesday night. Today's Mary Anne's birthday. She, Steve & young uns are spending it in Ireland. For the past few days I've been re_reading Jane Austen's Mansfield Park. It's one of the novels I've gotten into the habit of reading many time over lately. Cindi just reminded me that it's time for the Friday dance. Vinnie just sent me an e mail reminding me of all our old musical interests. He & I used to do mean versions of Eric Clapton's "Cocaine" & the Allman Bros. "Ramblin' Man" & he & Jim used to have an entirely imaginary band named Parasite.

No comments: