Wednesday, September 26, 2007

BUSY TIME


Today's my old pal Henry's birthday. He's exactly ten days younger than I. We worked together at S.U.N.Y. Farmingdale's mail room in 1980 & Melville's postal service in 2004. He's always struck me as such an especially interesting guy. Cathleen just got back from a right groovy vacation in Mexico. Last night my parents, Uncle Frankie & I went to Jitty Joe's Ice Cream Shop in Moosic. Around here, that's considered the in place for all the hepcats. It was my father's birthday & he wanted it. The St. Therese novena continues. I got into all sorts of trouble yesterday coming home. The traffic, road work, etc. only compounded my already stark raging misery. People have the nerve to dare to complain about us New York drivers but this bunch beats everybody. Because of the heat, I got a very slight headache but it went away soon because I took a pill for it.

No comments: