Monday, September 17, 2007

MUCH COLDER LATELY


Very many birthday wishes have come my way lately. On Saturday night, all the West Wyoming kinfolk came over. It was fattening but all worked out quite well. Miz Kitti remembered me. Today is her birthday. Let us all wish her the very grooviest of days. My nephew Michael even called me last night. I spent most of the day at St. Joseph's Harvest Festival. There was a big bingo game downstairs in one of the buildings. By the time I finally got home I was utterly exhausted. I worked at the dice wheel with Dave, whom I had never met before. John & his wife were in charge. They were both complete strangers to me too. Billy & his wife showed up. I pigged out & drank a lot. Andy from Tripp St. showed up. Saturday night I was supposed to lector at 5:00 p.m. Mass but I trusted my memory instead of bothering to check the schedule. I showed up at 10:00 a.m. Mass yesterday & lectored then instead. All worked out well anyway. The past few days have been awfully violently cold compared to what I'm used to. Michael said it's cold in New York too. Cathleen's on vacation all this week so I don't get to pick on her for quite a while.

No comments: