Saturday, January 19, 2008

CARMELITE MEETING

This morning, I went to the Carmelite meeting in Wilkes_Barre. Unfortunately, Sister Catherine wasn't available although she was in the general area. It's been a nice day so far although the very early morning was a bit colder than I like it, with ice on all my windows. There was no traffic worth bothering to complain about. Everything went well at the meeting & we talked about everything we have to cover. Unfortunately Fr. Brocard & Rosemary's husband both died a while ago. I first met Fr. Brocard in the middle of the nineties in Middletown, N.Y. when I spent a week over there & in Tappan. We should be having elections next month. They want me to get a turn as either formation director or treasurer. Either way, I shall most certainly need quite a whole lot of help & training. I've never held any position with them so far. Let's give a veritable standing ovation to Mike Huckabee for telling off those characters who complain about the Confederate flage. I'm most certainly no rebel or good old boy, but these desperate attempts by the liberals to run our lives have absolutely got to stop or we'll for sure be living in a left wing police state.

No comments: