Thursday, May 15, 2008

RAINY NIGHT

Last night it rained in the middle of the night. Since I never get any sleep I couldn't help hearing all the thunder. I went to the Turkey Hill gas station in Exeter this morning. Gas is going way through the roof at $3.74.9 per gallon. I just found out from Cathleen that she'll be on vacation all next week, starting tomorrow. She's going on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera. It's like one of those Love Boaty places. The only other country I've ever seen is Canada. Right now I have a little bit of a headache since I got up. This usually happens when the weather changes. The Ronald just sent out a bunch of obscure facts about the State of Washington, where he lives. As usual it started all sorts of controversy. Whenever my kin get started on something everybody has to do his inevitable share of rambling on about it. As far as I'm concerned I'm not even the least bit interested in Washington anyway but it keeps them happy to throw these things around. I still have a couple of pages of answers to get out of the way for Saturday's Carmelite meeting but the questions are pretty easy. Each one only requires a very short simple answer.

No comments: