Saturday, June 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN LARRY

It's cousin Larry's big day & the very first full day of the summer season. This morning I went to the Carmelite meeting in Wilkes_Barre. Diane & Yvonne were both there for their annual visit. They explained to me how I could improve the job I've been doing as formation director. Sister Catherine couldn't make it this month because of a trip to San Diego. Mary Anne, unfortunately, is still very ill. We haven't seen her in quite a while. Dana couldn't make the meeting, as usual, but he was there at the end. My father & Uncle Frankie trudged off to their usual Friday night game yesterday. It was absolutely pouring around here. There was an extremely seriously violent electrical storm with lots of wind. They somehow lucked out though. The weather was very much nicer for them at the game. Aunt Lauren called yesterday. I made sure I practiced those Beatle songs on my guitar yesterday. Oddly, they seem to be much easier for me to play lately than they ever were in my younger days. Aunt Lauren called yesterday. She & my mother always keep in touch. Lately I've been listening to some of my old vinyl records. Last night I listened to a couple of old late 1980's albums by Fleetwood Mac & the B52's

No comments: