Monday, August 18, 2008

NICE WEEKEND

I went to 4:30 Mass on Saturday at St. John the Evangelist in Pittston. That's the church I was baptized in. Other than that, my weekend was thoroughly uneventful. Uncle Frankie showed up for a little while each day. Bridget called up once. My mother said Aunt Lauren came over for a while on Saturday. That was a really interesting surprise because she pert near never visits. Once again, I pigged out on entirely too much junk food last night. At least the peanuts are all gone. I've never been able to handle too much interesting junk food. I practiced my guitar a lot over the weekend. For the past few days, I've been shaving with an electric razor instead of my usual habit of a hand razor. It's nice for a change of pace every once in a while. As always I consistently practice my guitar. I have no electric guitar though. I only have acoustic guitars. That seriously limits the kinds of songs I get to play, unfortunately. The weather's been very nice lately. Surprisingly, we haven't been surprised by any sudden thunderstorms for the past few days.

No comments: