Tuesday, August 05, 2008

QUIET DAY SO FAR

I've been checking out some directions on msn & mapquest. Amazingly, I've never set foot into Scranton alone. Some one of these days I'm going to have to go on some kind of a trip over there anyway so I might just as well get started on it as soon as possible. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. There's nothing much going on with him lately. He was talking, for a little while, about the churches' annual feasts around here. Other than that I really didn't have any connection to anything he said. Mary Anne's supposed to show up over the weekend for her birthday. A few days ago was Fran's birthday so they're supposed to have a party for both of them. Fran recently sent me an e mail about it. Alas we're all getting older by the second. I played my guitar & read a little of my book about St. John of the Cross yesterday. Sanjuanist theology is more than a little bit on the heavy side but I'm quite used to it by now.

No comments: