Friday, October 17, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY!

It's time once again for our weekly Friday dance. Yesterday turned out to be much colder than it's been lately. After the rain calmed down it was still very cold. Uncle Frankie came over for a while. He & my father are supposed to go to yet another game tonight. This time it's way over in Tunkhannock. I just noticed that it's in Wyoming County. Aunt Lauren called my mother yesterday. I don't suppose anything interesting has been going on with her family lately. This morning I finished "MacBeth" & later today I intend to get started on "King Lear" again. It pays to read these plays over & over until it all gradually manages to set in. Later on I shall move on to a few others. I woke up yesterday with an annoying headache that lingered all through the night. Fortunately I took some headache pills & it went away. Today there's still no trouble. Tomorrow is our monthly Carmelite meeting. They've been thinking of starting a half hour earlier from now on because of new rules from Middletown. That's most certainly no big problem for me since I've always been compulsively early for everything anyway.

No comments: