Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MISERABLE WEATHER

Last night it started raining a while after I got home. I woke up this morning to a particularly bitter windy, rainy day. It's even been snowing in upstate N.Y. & a few areas of Pa. Tonight is the last night of the St. Jude novena. Last night I went to confession while I was there. Yesterday I played my guitar a little & didn't read any of that Shakespeare play but I shall get back to it. The election is now exactly a week away. Halloween's only three days away. It's Jim's & Earl's birthday. They're both extremely old friends of mine from my early days. I haven't seen Earl in a long time. I think he & his family moved back to Puerto Rico. Today, in Greece, they celebrate Ochi Day, to commemorate the day, During World War II, when they joined the Allies. Surprisingly, that's something I can't remember from any of my old history classes.

No comments: