Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WEATHER BETTER

It's cold today but nowhere near as nightmarishly bad as yesterday. Unlike certain areas, we didn't get any snow. The fifty first annual St. Jude novena went well & is now over for this year. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. As usual, nothing distinctive has been going on with him lately. I played my guitar for a while. I got in touch with Vinnie & made sure I told him about it. My mother has to go visit Fran on Saturday. They're supposed to go on a tour of QVC. Last night was "The Ropers" night on Channel 96 & tomorrow they're supposed to show "Too Close For Comfort" all night. It's really nice to be able to see all those old shows again, especially since TV these days is usually nothing but a total waste of brain cells. Those late '70's/early '80's shows most certainly don't seem to get any mileage these days so all the real TV trivia fans can count on quite a feast for at least a while.

No comments: