Monday, October 20, 2008

NICE WEEKEND

I didn't end up lectoring this weekend. We went over to Uncle Frankie's yesterday to eat. Fran was home until last night. She works over an hour away from here so it's very hard for her to get back to this area a lot. Everything was really good but it was so fattening & spicy. I had an interesting time catching up with all their gossip. When I finished "King Lear" yesterday, I started "Hamlet". I haven't read it in quite a while but I can still remember a lot about it. The weather is getting colder lately. For all the nice scenery, the ice on my car in the mornings still gets me nuts. Lately I've been watching other TV shows besides the ones I'm used to. A couple of days ago I watched an episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" & yesterday I watched "Third Rock From the Sun". I know they were both cancelled a few years ago & are in reruns now but that entirely in keeping with my approach to things anyway.

No comments: