Wednesday, November 05, 2008

MAJOR HISTORICAL MILESTONE

We soon shall have our first black president & our first vice_president from Delaware. If McCain could have won, we should have had our first woman vice_president, the first from Alaska. The good news is that McCain would have been an economic nightmare & would have kept us in the war. There's now hope that Obama supposedly will get things straightened out. The obscenely bad news is that he represents, as I said yesterday, all the worst things about liberalism. Here's some other presidential trivia: No U.S. president was born in the 1930's. McCain would have been the first. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. He has an odd habit of wearing his coat & hat inside the house. Even I never get that cold. As usual, he showed up with candy. Lately I've been watching old shows again. Yesterday I watched "Cheers" & on Monday night I saw a couple of episodes of "ALF". Gas prices, so far, have been steadily decreasing. I just hope it all lasts for a while now that the election's over.

No comments: