Thursday, November 06, 2008

UNUSUALLY WARM OR WHAT?

The weather lately has been unseasonably warm. It was raining but not since early this morning. Let's just hope it keeps going like this all through the rest of autumn & winter. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. I just noticed, this morning that Pop_Tarts, always quite a major & total favorite of mine, now come with knock.knock jokes on them. Now that the election's over, we can count on most people's undivided attention being given to our new president_elect. According to Joan Baez in a recent interview, she hasn't "...heard an orator like that since (M.L.) King." Unfortunately, I've never been much of a political junkie, so I really have to force myself to pay extra attention to things like this. Mary Anne called last night. Nothing much appears to be going on lately among the New Yorkers. Gas prices around here continue to go steadily downward so I'm taking advantage while it's still so inexpensive. My guitar playing continues.

No comments: