Monday, November 17, 2008

ZITI PARTY YESTERDAY

All most certainly went quite well at the Holy Name Society's annual party yesterday at O.L. Sorrows. Besides my parents & me, Uncle Frankie & Fran showed up too. As with the O.L.P.H. crowd, all the hard core regulars made their predictable appearance. Everyone left quite full. Along with the pasta, they served salad, bread, cake, beer, wine & soda. Father Walsh was there. I arrived early at 10:15 & found out the hard way just exactly what an absolute nightmare parking is in their lot during Mass. At the Carmelite meeting on Saturday I forgot to take my breviary when I left so I went back to get it yesterday before the party. There was a very slight drizzle in the morning as I was on my way home from Wilkes_Barre yesterday but other than that the weather was nice. Saturday afternoon, though, when I went over to lector at 5:00 Mass, there was an absolutely unbearable torrential downpour. It was especially bad at around 4:00. I'm in the Hoyt Library in Kingston now because it was too crowded over at Wyoming.

No comments: