Saturday, December 06, 2008

EXTREMELY COLD

The weather this morning was bitter. There was even ice inside my windshield. After 7:30 Mass at O.L. Mt. Carmel I made sure I got gas next door. It was completely amazing that gas is now down to only $1.87.9 per gallon over there. My parents end up getting a present for one of the people on the church's giving tree each year so this year I made sure I got them yet another tag. I ended up getting them one for a seven year old boy. They got their shopping over with yesterday for him. So far I'm not on the schedule to do any lectoring this weekend. Of course I wasn't on last week's schedule either but I still ended up having to cover for Cheryl anyway. Yesterday I ate a Big Mac & French fries. Maybe it was a Whopper. I can't even remember. All that poisonous crap's pretty much interchangeable to me anyway.

No comments: