Wednesday, December 03, 2008

MAN ON THE STREET INTERVIEW

My father & I went to Food Town yesterday & while we were there he was interviewed by a guy from WYOU TV News about the age at which kids should be allowed to start hunting. Somehow he got the impression that he'd be on Channel 6 at 5:00 but he was on Channel 2 at 7:00. I don't know anything about hunting so I backed away. Hunting season around here started on Monday so school was out that day. Fran & my mother talked on the phone last night for a while. Mary Anne called too. Their car troubles didn't turn out to be all that big of a deal. Pretty soon I shall have to get both my annual Christmas cards sent out. I always send & get two each year by way of snail mail. Everything else inevitably comes from e mail. As always it's exceptionally cold today. I just found out on Yahoo that twenty nine years ago today, eleven people were killed at a Who concert in Cincinnati. I remembered it but it's odd that today's the anniversary.

No comments: