Monday, January 26, 2009

SNOWED AGAIN LAST NIGHT

By now the winter's been getting more than a bit on the annoying side. There was yest another snowfall last night. This morning the temperature was only two degrees. I lectored at 5:00 Mass on Saturday again. Everyone was signing post cards to send to our senators & congressmen protesting FOCA. Uncle Frankie came over yesterday & hung around for supper. As always the conversation leaned quite heavily on blasts from the far away past. He went to the doctor today. I was going to go to a blood drive today over in Wilkes_Barre but it's kind of far away in an obscure area compared to the ones I usually end up at. It's at the Geisinger Center on Church Street. I can wait a while until a closer one shows up. Oddly, no one bothered to call me about making a specific appointment for this one.

No comments: