Friday, January 30, 2009

WEEKEND PARTYING

Everybody's supposed to start showing up later today for the big parties for both my mother's birthday & the Super Bowl. It should turn out to be quite a really nice time. Today so far the snow has tapered down to only flurries but there's still entirely too much ice. A good Friday dance, quite literally, could even end up getting a guy killed these days. Fortunately Michelle & her sister weren't forced to miss out on their big trip to New York City yesterday. Happy birthday to cousin Anthony. I accidentally left him off the list. Last night I really wanted to be able to stay up to watch "Burn Notice". I accidentally fell asleep, though, & ended up not waking up again until around 2:30 a.m. Unfortunately that happens quite frequently. Rose called my mother yesterday because of both their birthdays.

No comments: