Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SPRINGTIME BECKONS

Nothing much has been happening lately. As of yesterday I'm down to the very last four pages of "Vanity Fair". As soon as I'm finished with it, I shall start yet another book. St. Patrick's Day went by without any trouble. The only thing I absolutely couldn't stand was that the phone, as always, rang absolutely constantly. Mary Anne, Fran, Rose & a constant non_stop barrage of others called. Uncle Frankie came over for a while. For some reason he didn't end up sticking around very long. The weather has been awfully nice lately. I've seen some St. Patrick's Days with a lot of snow. Somehow, even though this past winter was overwhelmingly brutal compared to others, it ended a little bit early. Unfortunately my parents won't be going to New York this weekend. They haven't been feeling well enough for the trip lately.

No comments: