Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DISGUSTING WEATHER!

Uncle Frankie came over for only a little while yesterday. Of course, he showed up with candy. By now the miserable weather has gotten disgusting beyond human comprehension. Today is the last day at St. John's for Mass. Fr. Walsh is supposed to be back tomorrow. When I go to Pittston in the morning, I make sure I stop at the Turkey Hill each day, in Exeter, to get the paper. Lately washing the laundry seems to be taking up quite an awfully large share of my day. It's a lot like taking out the garbage. Neither one appears to take so much time until you realize how many separate times each one inevitably has to be taken care of. I just noticed today that cousin Mary Ellen has recently joined Facebook. It should be quite interesting having her among us. We have lots of relatives with us now. Lately there's still nothing on TV but I usually watch "Jeopardy" & "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire".

No comments: