Tuesday, April 21, 2009

NICER WEATHER

Not much has been happening lately around here. Mary Anne called last night with all the latest news from New York. Fortunately I've noticed lately that I haven't been getting any headaches these days. Yesterday I took a short Spanish quiz on the foreign language site, Livemocha. Amazingly I got most of the questions right. Last night I ate an apple. I have no idea why. I've most certainly not, recently anyway, been in the habit of eating fruit. I must have gotten stricken by an impulse from out of nowhere. Cathleen just told me that the weather in California is 96 degrees today. I heard on the Weather Channel yesterday that the western U.S. has been going through quite a warm spell these days. Today's weather is quite nice but yesterday's was one of our entirely too frequent miserable days. Yesterday I started re_reading "The Living Flame Of Love" by St. John of the Cross. That could come in quite handy at the Carmelite meetings one of these days.

No comments: