Saturday, April 25, 2009

WARM WEATHER ROCKS!

The library was closed yesterday because John, the librarian, was unavoidably forced to go someplace work related. The Hoyt Library was closed too because of something that's going on with a new extension to their grounds. I went to Barnes & Noble. That's always been one of my very favorite places. Borders is even better but it's way over in Scranton. Today we wish a very happy first birthday to Natalie, Krissykrissykrissy's daughter. Woody Allen's movies have always been among my very favorites. Yesterday I saw "Bananas" again. I couldn't help noticing a lot of familiar faces who were in it. I just noticed that Pp. Benedict XVI will be canonizing my fellow Carmelite, Bl. Nuno Alvares Pereira (1360_1431) tomorrow. The Portuguese Religious will be among several blesseds who will be canonized in tomorrow's consistory. The temperature should be in the eighties today & I shall really be looking forward to it. Yesterday I got three letters from the blood drive people. On May 6, 7 & 8 there will be blood drives in the area. I get my pick this time. Two are in Pittston & one in Exeter.

No comments: