Thursday, May 07, 2009

BATTERY FOR MY WATCH

Last night I went to that meeting at O.L. Mt. Carmel Church. Because I was told it was a young adult group I assumed I was too old. It didn't make a difference. Another mistake I made was that it's not a social thing. Father Johnson(his first name) spends all the time at the meetings talking about different religions, their history, beliefs, etc. We at some pizza from a local pizzeria. It had tomato slices on top of the tomato paste. It was round. I've never seen round pizza around here. There was also red wine. It was very powerful stuff. It rained early in the day & at night. Because of the strong hooch I was cringing in my car all the way home. One woman lives in Dallas so she was really in big trouble. Finally & at last I have gotten a battery for my watch. My Fossil watch was driving me bananas lately constantly losing time. Instead of bothering to get a new battery for it, though, I decided, as a change of pace, to get one for my Peugeot watch. The store I went to was once on 8th Street by the bridge. It's now on Wyoming Avenue. The battery was about three dollars less than the ones I used to get over in New York. The blood drive was also at the same church. I was early for my appointment. I got a headache early in the day & took some non_aspirin pills for it & it went away. I woke up in the middle of the night, though & it was back so I took some Motrins.