Wednesday, May 06, 2009

BLOOD DRIVE

The weather this morning is cold, damp & rainy. Our miserable spring, really a borderline winter, never ends. I just got the biggest shock this morning in O.L. Sorrows parking lot. After Mass, a woman who's one of the regulars came over to me in the parking lot & asked me to join O.L. Mt. Carmel's young adult group. I'm most certainly not exactly among the youngest of adults. I was in O.L.P.H's young adult group in the middle of the 1980's. Their meeting is 7:00 tonight. She said I could pass for my early forties. I'll most probably end up going over to see what it's like. At 4:00 this afternoon I have to go to O.L. Mt. Carmel for the blood drive. It's one of very many in our general area this month. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. While he was there, Fran called. Mary Anne called too. Right now my arm doesn't hurt so much but I have a little bit of a headache.