Friday, October 09, 2009

LOUSY WEATHER

My car has been working quite smoothly since I got the new battery put in yesterday. Uncle Frankie has been ill lately. That's why he hasn't shown up in quite a while. Today would have been Beatle John's sixty ninth birthday. Even though he's been dead for practically thirty years the infamous Swain of Liverpool still stirs up lots of controversy. It's been bitter cold & raining all day today. Our Friday dance won't be even the least bit enjoyable this time around. I don't know whether this week's football game is tonight or tomorrow but I don't envy anyone who has to show up tonight. It's snowing in Colorado but at least I've found out that it's very nice in California & Virginia. I'm still reading the book by Umberto Eco & the one by Bill Donohue. I shall soon get back to the Carmelite books too.