Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WEATHER

Tonight I have to go to another O.L. Mt. Carmel meeting in Pittston. Sometimes it's cancelled but so far I haven't heard anything. We haven't seen Uncle Frankie for a couple of days. He's probably really busy with something. Yesterday I read around fifty pages of "Northanger Abbey". It gets easier each time I read it. Jane Austen's always been a favorite of mine. A couple of days ago I saw another episode of Joseph Pearce's show about Shakespeare. The episode was about "King Lear" & its relevance to today's world. The weather's a bit colder today than it's been lately. There was ice on my windows this morning. I just overheard someone say that it's really nice out now. There's a never ending barrage of construction work all over the place these days. Ths Saturday I shall have to go to another Lay Carmelite meeting.