Wednesday, November 04, 2009

WORLD SERIES

Tonight there's supposed to be yet another meeting at O.L. Mt. Carmel. We are supposed to go out to get something to eat. We shall never go to the Victory Pig on a Wednesday again because of all the crowd & traffic. Although someone took a picture of me yesterday as I was getting ready to vote, I didn't see one in the Citizen's Voice today. Maybe it ended up in the Times Leader. The World Series goes on & virtually everyone except me is interested in it. The New Yorkers & Pennsylvanians among my cousins are waiting to find out who will have to get a skinhead hairdo next July. The weather's very nice again today but there was ice on my windshield again this morning. As usual the ice remover worked quite well on it. Fran called last night at around 9:30. For the past few days I've been reading a very good Carmelite book about St. Therese of Lisieux & her little way.