Thursday, December 17, 2009

O.L.P.H.

Last night's meeting went quite well. Lynn Marie, Jonathan & Neil were there. Fr. Jackson & Ada weren't available. There was a little bit of trouble on the way. William Street was closed down overnight. It was either for the demolition of one of the local churches or a busted water pipe. I barely made it past the roadblocks but everybody else got stuck. Yesterday I got a nice surprise in the mail. O.L.P.H., my old school in Lindenhurst, has started a kind of alumni association. With the help of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, they're getting really well organized. Lots of Catholic dioceses are doing it for their schools. I hope the Brooklyn Diocese will have one so I can sign up on St. Gabriel's list. At first my mother said she intended to go shopping tomorrow with Aunt Lauren but she went yesterday with Uncle Frankie.