Monday, April 09, 2007

EASTER MONDAY

I'll say one thing for the day after Easter: The peace & quiet is everywhere except in the library. It's quiet here but very crowded. Everybody's gone home & KrissyKrissyKrissy's come back. I wonder if she has my dvd's ready. I have lots of them with scratches. I have to lose weight now that the feeding frenzy is finally over with. Everytime I go to the doctor he claims I'm supposedely lighter than ever. I have quite a spare tire though. Steve & I took Michael & Sam to a sporting goods store a couple of days ago. I don't like sports so I never get to go anyplace like that. Michael even showed me a picture of his girlfriend Liz yesterday. I'm quite infuriated that it snowed yesterday. Nothing bugs me like a white Easter. I see Jo Anne's up to her old tricks again. She sent me an e mail that I really like but that the liberals on my list will never be able to handle.

No comments: