Thursday, April 12, 2007

WILL IT EVER END OR WHAT?

The weather was quite groovy late yesterday. Temperatures were around sixty degrees late in the day. Today, though, I woke up to an icy cold rainstorm. I've been reading Flannery O'Connor's Wise Blood again. It's short but good. I should recommend it to a website I know that specializes in very short novels. KrissyKrissyKrissy should be back tomorrow. Imus is still in all sorts of trouble & if I live to be a brazilian years old, I'll never understand why. Every day people take all sorts of potshots at whites, Christians & men. He happened to have made the mistake of messing with non_white women. Of course what he did was most certainly entirely wrong. It's only because he happened to have offended a bunch of minorities & women that people admit it was wrong. Just suspend the guy for a while & let it go. Elton John degraded Christians a little while ago & not a thing was done about it. These days we live in a culture that plays favorites. I just sent an e mail to a local organization that works with the blind. I asked them if I could get a volunteer job over there. By doing that, I hope to have a chance to get a job job with them.

No comments: