Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER

The Easter Bunny has been sighted at all sorts of locations today. I don't know how he does it. Many of the kinfolk are here, including Uncle Frankie, Fran, Lisa, Mary Anne, Steve & the young uns. KrissyKrissyKrissy will be back from New York tomorrow. I finally got a chance to go to my very first ever Latin Easter Mass. Last night Michael & I went to the Vigil at O.L.Sorrows. It took two hours. He insisted on leaving at the last minute so we got cheated out of candles. Surprisingly enough, though, the parking wasn't bad, especially compared to O.L.P.H. Today he checked out his myspace account on my computer. I ate entirely too much including some relatively obscure foods. Great Caesar's ghost it's snowing pretty heavily & I'm quite sick and freaking tired of it. It's spring & we're entitled to an end to all this garbage.

No comments: