Monday, April 23, 2007

LINDENHURST FLOODED?

I heard over the weekend that my old stomping grounds may have been subjected to a very bad spell of weather. From what I heard, they may have gotten a flood in Lindenhurst. Out here it's very nice so far, excpept that today's a smidge cooler than it's been lately. Nothing much of any significance has been happening to me, fortunately. KrissyKrissyKrissy has an earache. I've been reading a famous biography of St. Faustina Kowalska. I've finally got the short cut to 315 pegged perfectly. The only catch is that it's a very long & winding road. Once I get to the Oblates' Seminary, where it ends up, the only traffic control that gets onto it is a stop sign. Making left turns has always been a major nightmare of mine. Oddly, I've now been here for pert near an entire year. Never having thought I'd ever live outside N.Y. I'm getting quite a hoot out of it all. They've got an accent that could choke a horse around here.

No comments: