Thursday, April 26, 2007

NICER DAY TODAY

Yesterday ended up pouring out. On top of that it was an icy cold rain too. Today's much nicer so far though. In two more days, I shall have been here for a grand total of one entire year. Good gravy Marie, what could possibly have happened to me? I see our friend KrissyKrissyKrissy is still entirely out of commission. A few other kinfolk are also on the sick list. Today at St. Joseph's one of the church ladies called me by Uncle Frankie's last name. What people over there don't seem to realize is that we're kinfolk but we have entirely different last names. Unfortunately, his is the much shorter. Last night I stayed up late to watch a show about St. Faustina. Fr. Seraphim Michalenko was on it. I've met him in person at least once. Today the really young guy, one of my wheresgeorge connections, at the local stationery, asked if I wanted an extra stamp he has. I can use it to stamp my bills, as most other people do anyway. It will be a lot less time consuming & aggravating than having to write on them constantly. Yesterday was Anzac Day in Australia, New Zealand & Oceania in general. It commemorates a major milestone of World War I.

No comments: