Tuesday, April 24, 2007

NICE QUIET DAY SO FAR

KrissyKrissyKrissy is still ill, I suppose. Many others I know seem to be violently sick these days too. The weather is still consistently enchanting around here, but there seems to be quite an awfully scary bug going around. Lately, I've been the one, oddly, not to get sick. Aunt Lauren came over for a few minutes yesterday. Benjamin has been very sick lately. One of these days, I have simply got to get back into the habit of walking as much as I did last year. Up until yesterday, I always used to wonder if anybody had ever messed up one of the very easy questions on "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?" & lost really early. That happened to a woman from Ohio. She completely seemed to have forgotten that Sir Mix.A.Lot was not a real knight. Unfortunately she didn't even get a little money to show for her time on the show. May very fast approaches. My very favorite part of the year is finally & at last here. Everything's better in the spring & summer. There will be at least one wedding & at least one birth among my relatives pretty soon so we can count on big news to accompany the nice weather.








No comments: