Thursday, May 10, 2007

COLD SHAKE HOT DAY

Yesterday I cut grass in sweltering hot weather. After a while I decided to take advantage of the coupon I recently got, at the blood drive, for a Wendy's Frosty. It's a milk shake. I got vanilla. Because the weather was so hot,though, the long drive to the nearest Wendy's_in Kingston_ drove me stark raging nutso. I don't really know exactly which fast food franchise around here is where, so I took a joy ride down River Rd. to Wilkes_Barre & couldn't find a single Wendy's on the way. I then looked into the phone book when I got home. The only one on Wyoming Ave. is over in Kingston. The cumulative effect of all the driving, heat, etc. really overwhelmed me. By the time 6:00 p.m. finally got here, I was about ready for a stark raging nut house. Hey so what can I tell you?! I get to know stuff by way of trial & moocho error. The desperate quest for a cold milk shake backfired on me, & I got overwhelmed by heat. Today the sky's one big cloud & we're expecting rain.

No comments: